The abridged list of everything I am reading and plan to read in the near future. Rereads will be marked with an asterisk; books I am currently reading will be highlighted.
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams*
- Untangling The Knot: Queer Voices on Marriage, Relationships & Identity - Carter Sickels
- Collected Sonnets - Edna St. Vincent Millay
- The Queer Child, or Growing Sideways in the Twentieth Century - Kathryn Bond Stockton
- Desperate Romantics: The Private Lives of the Pre-Raphaelites - Franny Moyle
- The Myth of Sisyphus - Albert Camus
- Twelve Tomorrows - ed. Wade Roush
- All the Living and the Dead - Hayley Campbell
- Moby Dick - Herman Melville. I feel like I'm gonna get clowned on for not having read this already.
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma - Bessel Van Der Kolk
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress - Robert A. Heinlein
- Methuselah's Children - Robert A. Heinlein
- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
- On Death and Dying - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- All That Remains - Sue Black